At The Bridge, we don’t regard you as a just a contractor but as an integral part of our organisation. Being part of our team means that you are always valued and not just a contractor.
So what does it mean to be a contactor with The Bridge
- Dealing with experts who understand and are immersed in your market
- Open and honest conversations and transparency
- No admin fees! Critical, your rate is what you get. No cheeky hidden fee’s
- Second to none online timesheeting application. We are passionate about you getting paid correctly and on time and every time.
- Build your brand. We work closely with you on your personal brand. We’d love you to get involved in our monthly meet-ups, events and media.
- Regular touchpoints with face-to-face check-in’s
- Referral rewards – for clients and candidates
- Salary packaging
- Top Tier Work Health and Safety protection through The Bridge’s partnership with WordPro